Use Talkspace for mental healthcare from the comfort of your home. Through Talkspace, you can connect with licensed therapists using private messaging, text, voice or video messages, or live video sessions. Talkspace is available 24/7, so you can get the care you need anytime, anywhere.
To connect with a therapist:
- Go to talkspace.com/connect.
- Select Use My Insurance Benefits, then select UMR.
- Fill out your personal information, answer the health questions, and provide your payment details.
- Verify your identity by responding to the Welcome email.
- Complete the intake questions and book your first session.
Each session will be billed based on the university medical plan you’re enrolled in. You can use your HSA or FSA to pay for any remaining balance after insurance has processed the claim.